This class will introduce and reinforce full spectrum gunfighter skills with an AR and handgun. This class is intended to be repeated as self-paced training with revolving curriculum.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
The intermediate or advanced shooter that wants to learn how to effectively shoot a rifle and sidearm.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 2 hour live fire class that refines the shooter’s ability with the AR Platform and a sidearm.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The student will be able to understand the fundamentals of rifle/pistol transition.
- The student will be able to effectively engage targets at varying distances with their primary and alternate weapon.
- The student will be able to perform dynamic scenarios to increase their gun handling skills.
- The student will be able to perform Immediate Action Drills when necessary.
- Participants must already be safe and proficient drawing a pistol from the holster, executing rifle and pistol magazine changes and conducting immediate action drills.
- Signed Waiver Agreement
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- 200 rounds rifle
- 50 rounds pistol
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.