If you are a member, use the links below to register.
If you are not a member, use the links below to register.
“The personal attention was great. The teachers really help you identify specific issues with your shooting form, etc. They have a whole bunch of methods that I was never taught. By end of the class, we were all shooting through the same hole. They also helped me increase my draw speed significantly while improving my accuracy.” John S.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
At Centennial Gun Club we know that you want to be a prepared, precise and consistent shooter. In order to do that, you need to have more tools, advanced skills and the right mindset to be confident. The problem is you received your CCW Permit, and are still feeling unsure if you can carry with confidence. We understand you have some experience, but you may not feel self-assured or have the best precision which is why we have developed a defensive pistol course as a primary building block for your next step in your training journey into mastery. This class is for experienced shooters who are looking for the tools to improve shot precision, and more importantly, you will learn how to be more consistent with all your shots.
Beyond Paper ™
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Here’s how we do it:
Shot Precision Made Easy
- Classroom and range instruction takes the stress out of wondering if you’re capable
- Developing confidence and skills will become your primary building blocks
Customized Education & Tools
- All necessary tools are provided that are needed for you to learn to draw and shoot accurately and consistently
- Expert hands-on instruction so you have the confidence and knowledge to hit the bullseye each time
We’ll Stand Beside You
- Learning to advance your shooting skills is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education
- If you’re unsure about any part of the training, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We want you to be successful.
Deadly Accuracy is a defensive pistol course and represents the next step in your training after you have received your CCW Permit. This class focuses on developing your confidence and level of skill. This will become a primary building block for your “Journey into Mastery.”
Day 1 – Mental Dynamics: Learn how to control your mind for peak performance.
Day 2 – Defensive Pistol: Learn how to draw and shoot accurately and consistently.
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
- Concealed carry permit
- Basic knowledge of your firearm
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Pistol and 500 rounds of ammunition
- Kydex outside the waistband Holster
- Speed loaders or extra magazines
- Eye and ear protection
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Course materials
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12-month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
DAY 1: MENTAL DYNAMICS
Learn How to Control Your Mind
Mental Dynamics Of Peak Performance
Are you tired of shooting a few good shots and throwing others? Would you like to shoot perfect shots all the time? If you gain control of your mind, you can control where your bullet impacts.
Insight Firearm’s Mental Dynamics Class (Deadly Accuracy Day 2) will provide you with the tools to shoot with precision, and more importantly, you will learn how to shoot with accurate consistency. We will show you how to apply the same mental techniques used by Olympic athletes and World Class Shooters. You will learn how to program motor-movements to the sub-conscience and utilize your mind for complete control of your emotional state.
- Develop the muscle memory for consistency and accuracy by programming motor skills to the unconscious
- Learn how to “Enter the Zone” of peak performance on demand
- Use of Visualization and imagery to refine motor skills
- Learn how to control your emotions and manage pressure or the stress of an actual confrontation
- Learn the “Circle of Excellence” technique for tapping into all your hidden resources of potential
DAY 2: DEFENSIVE PISTOL
DRAW & SHOOT ACCURATELY
Insight Deadly Accuracy is a Defensive Pistol Course and represents the next step in your training after you have received your CCW Permit. If you enjoyed our CCW class you’ll love this one. This class focuses on developing your confidence and level of skill. This will become a primary building block for your “Journey into Mastery”.
- Learn how to develop a smooth and safe draw
- Develop speed and accuracy from shot-to-shot
- Learn how to draw from concealment
- Increase your accuracy for distance shots
- Learn speed reloading techniques
- Learn how to engage multiple targets fast and accurately
- Learn the right way to use cover
- Introduction to Low Light Shooting Techniques
An incredible first-step towards overall proficiency with your carry firearm must include accuracy. Having experienced this course and the clear instruction provided, I not only achieved the desired accuracy, but also the tools to maintain a high proficiency level. Cannot wait to take the follow-on courses!
This class exceeded my expectations, greatly improved my shooting accuracy. The knowledge I gained is comprehensive and clear. The instructors were great and enthusiastic.
This course has taken, what was a very common approach to shooting accurately, and brought it to another level. I have attended courses at other schools that, were not able to produce these results with 100% of the students attending. Each and every student I trained with left with the ability to shoot with deadly accuracy, with each and every shot. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to improve their precision with a handgun.
Whether you’re an experienced shooter who is serious about results or a novice who simply wants a better understanding of the fundamentals, the principals taught in this course will help elevate your performance well beyond your current expectations.
A great course with great insight!
I consider myself a proficient shooter, but I am always seeking ways in which to improve my skills. The Deadly Accuracy Course filled that need! My ability to shoot accurately with consistency has improved immensely and I look forward attending to the Speed Shooting Course.
We spend money on guns and think that makes us shooters that is like buying an airplane and thinking we don’t need instruction on how to fly. This course trains you to shoot with Deadly Accuracy!
We’ve taken a lot of firearm training over the years from the top instructors and practice regularly so was a little skeptical about a new technique for dramatically increased precision and accuracy. This course and techniques are a true BREAKTHROUGH. The Deadly Accuracy technique provides a better fundamental accuracy foundation that can be built on to enhance everything else. This is the foundation you need to become much more effective.
Very impressed with the consistency of results. Within a class of novice to professional shooters, everyone split a business card on day one.
I’ve been a member of this facility since about day one and I shoot as much as I can sometimes 2 hours up to 8 hours a week. I thought that I was pretty proficient with my shooting skills, but after I took your Deadly Accuracy class I came to realize another whole level of marksmanship, the way that Steve & Glenn conducted the two-day class made it truly an enjoyable learning experience. I had doubts when I was told that by the end of the course I would be shooting holes within holes let alone shooting a card in half. The hardest part for me was letting go of my bad habits, but once I did WOW…I am truly Blessed to be part of this educated firearm family. I carry the card I split in half to show others the power of positive thinking and belief…Thanks guys for bringing out the skills hidden within me…
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.