Don’t be caught off guard, Gun Laws change frequently! At Centennial Gun Club the Concealed Carry Refresher Course will progress your skills and keep you up-to-date on Gun Laws!
Here’s what will be covered:
- Gun Laws change frequently!
- How to protect yourself legally and financially before and after using your firearm.
- Importance of accurate multiple hits on a target.
- What to do when the police arrive, and changes in the Miranda Warning.
- New places where you can legally carry your pistol.
- The expanded list of states with reciprocity.
- The correct way to draw from a holster.
We understand that feeling safe and protected is universal which is why it’s a responsibility to have a gun. Once you have a firearm you need to know Gun Law changes are ongoing, practice helps connect knowledge with skills through experience, and to be proficient you need to use your eyes, ears and brain correctly.
Here’s what to expect from the Centennial Gun Club expert guides when you attend the Concealed Carry Refresher Course:
- Extreme Accuracy & Lightning Speed – training opportunities to improve
- Real Life Scenarios – accuracy wins
- US LawShield – correct steps to defend yourself so you are protected legally and financially
Invest your time in a class which will pay off for the unexpected.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
- CCW Permit
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
- Paper, pen or pencil
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Up-to-date info regarding CHP/CCW laws
This is a non-range class that does not satisfy the requirements to apply or renew your current CHP/CCW.
Do you know what to do when the police arrive and ask if you wanted something to drink or eat?
It is very important to learn about the changes to the Miranda Warning and what you must do to protect yourself. These important changes in the Miranda Warning is just one of the topics during this this 2-hour course.
Secondly, spending some quality time and practicing with your gun is one of the most important things you can do, not only when you first purchase your gun, but on an ongoing basis. Skill at arms is a perishable skill. Learn what kind of training you should do to advance your skills and maintain proficiency. If you will be carrying your gun, it will become a part of you. You need to know it, REALLY know it and know how to use it instinctively.
Someday you may need it to defend yourself or others and you will be relying on your instincts, and be forced to make decisions under extreme stress and you will not have the time to get acquainted with your gun!
This is why practicing and training with your gun on an ongoing basis is critical. You do not want to be fumbling with it and trying to remember how to use it when your life is at stake. Your expertise with your gun is critical to your ability to protect yourself and/or others. This course will introduce training opportunities and ways to improve and maintain your proficiency.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.