Casualty Care is a course to provide Hunters, Sportsman, and Shooters in general with the knowledge, skills, abilities and attitude to treat injuries received from severe penetrating and blunt force trauma. From a negligent discharge at the range to cutting yourself dressing your deer in the backcountry the ability to provide rapid trauma care to yourself or buddy may mean the difference between life and death. We will look at the current Tactical Combat Casualty Care Guidelines and show you how the same skills can be applied in the civilian setting. You will see real world examples that will demonstrate the need to have the knowledge and proper tools to deal with severe trauma.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Eye & ear protection
Objective 2: Describe and Demonstrate a MARCH Patient Assessment
Objective 3: Demonstrate proper application of a tourniquet on yourself and others
Objective 4: Demonstrate proper wound packing technique
Objective 5: Describe the proper application of a chest seal
- TCCC History
- Preventable Traumatic Death Injuries
- MARCH Assessment
- Chest Seals
- Hemostatic Agents
- Pressure Dressing
- Hands On Skills
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.