This is the next step down the path to mastering the AR platform. We will be building on your skills learned in AR 1 and adding in magazine changes from the gear on your body and learning Immediate Action Drills for when your gun goes down.
- You must have completed AR 1 to participate in AR 2
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
The shooter that wants to move down the training path of real proficiency with the AR Platform.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 2-hour live fire class that refines the shooter’s ability with the AR Platform
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The student will be ABLE to understand the additional gear needed to effectively engage targets with the AR platform.
- The student will be ABLE to effectively engage targets at varying distances from the low ready.
- The student will be ABLE to perform Mag changes from mag pouches on the student’s body.
- The student will be ABLE to perform Immediate Action Drills when necessary.
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your rifle, at least three magazines, mag pouch, 100 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.