AR LIVE-FIRE SKILLS AND DRILLS
Are you ready to do more than just shoot from the seated position at a series of rings? This class will introduce to more dynamic shoot drills and positions.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The AR-15 owner that is looking to build their skills on the platform
- The AR-15 owner that is ready to do more than just shooting from the seated position
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to improve your accuracy with an AR-15
- How to better transition between targets with your AR-15
- Understand sight tracking
- Reloads from the bench
- Memory drills that you can use for future training and drills
Must have completed AR-101
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
- AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56
- Eyes and Ears
- 60 rounds for your AR-15
Round Count • 60rds
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.