We will build on skills learned in AR 1 and 2 as well as introduce movement techniques and how to engage multiple targets from static and dynamic positions.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
The shooter wants to move down the training path of real proficiency with the AR Platform.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 2 hour live fire class that refines the shooter’s ability with the AR Platform.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The student will be introduced to shoot on the move techniques in a controlled setting.
- The student will be able to effectively engage multiple targets at varying distances while static as well as on the move.
- The student will reinforce fundamentals taught in AR 1& 2.
- The student will reinforce immediate action drill training.
- Participants must already be safe and proficient loading and unloading their AR, executing magazine changes and conducting immediate action drills.
- Signed Waiver Agreement
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- AR with sling
- 300 rounds
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.