WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
Are you a firearms enthusiast with the curiosity to build your own Modern Sporting
Rifle? A personalized rifle, now that’s appealing! We understand building your AR can
feel intimidating and perceived as complicated.
At Centennial Gun Club we place high value on expertise and experience. For you,
programs are developed to advance your knowledge and we want you to experience
a successful build with your own hands.
Lower receiver (4 hours)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Custom AR lower build made easy.
- Easy classroom instruction takes the stress out of understanding a solid build
- All necessary tooling is provided thats needed for you to assemble a lower build
- Expert hands-off instruction is provided so you have the confidence and
knowledge to build it yours
- Age 18+
- Must have buttstock
WHAT TO BRING/REQUIRED GEAR
WHAT TO BRING
- AR lower receiver
- Lower receiver build kit (or all parts purchased individually)
- Buffer tube
- Buffer/buffer spring
- Stock (optional for those 21+)
Please consider the intended purpose of the gun before you begin. You’ll then make decisions regarding complete gun or individual components based on your guiding purpose. The more you can define the role and overall requirements of the build, the greater the rewards later. Enjoy the process!
If you are unsure what parts to purchase, please come see one of our Centennial Customer Service team members prior to class. No refunds will be given to those who do not have the correct parts on hand at the start of class.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date, no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12-month period, all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.
- Steps to comfortably complete a solid build
- Understand what necessary individual parts are within specification
- Function and importance of overall performance
- Key components to building a quality AR
- A good receiver set
- Trigger group
*Don’t skimp on parts, there’s a reason why one component costs more than another. Package kits are available, check with our Retail team.
A custom rifle built on the AR-15 platform is within reach of most shooting enthusiasts. There’s such fun and satisfaction involved once completed……you’ll be wanting more!