WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This is a one of a kind intermediate course for the AR-15 carbine rifle and next level class in series in becoming a prepared citizen. This class is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of the AR 15 rifle or has taken AR-15 Academy Level I. There will be a short classroom session with the majority of the training done on the range.
Come and experience more of your Centennial Gun Club Training!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Shooting positions, ammo and effectiveness, sight picture and target acquisition, gear and accessories, bullet trajectory and zeros, and drills to take home!!!
In this course you will be presented with:
- Conventional and unconventional positions
- Sight picture and engaging multiple targets
- Proficiency handling malfunctions
- Engaging targets at multiple distance
- Movement while firing
- Concepts of cover vs concealment
This Level II class will qualify you for upcoming advanced AR University classes. A simple set of progressive advancement courses designed to build a solid foundation and develop the skills necessary to advance and become the Prepared Citizen.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
- 200 rounds of ammunition (5.56 or 223 – other calibers welcome!)
- Inform instructor if you’ll need a rifle
- If bringing your own rifle a sling is HIGHLY recommended- contact one of our sales representatives for help picking one out
- Extra mags preferably in a magazine carrier
- If you have your own tactical or other gear, feel free to bring it to the class along with your AR. If you don’t have any gear, this class will go over gear considerations.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.