The AR platform is one of the most popular and versatile modern rifle platforms available. Developed for both the absolute beginner and enthusiast alike; this course will take you through the history, basic functions, cycle of operations, maintenance, and zeroing procedures of this unique and often misunderstood firearm. Whether you are thinking about picking up your first, or you have always wondered what makes yours tick, this class will have something for you.
Follow up course to AR Academy at the following page
- Age 18+
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
- AR type rifle (own or borrow one of ours!) — please have iron sights or an optic
- 100-200 rounds of 5.56 x 45 mm or 223 REM – No Steel Core Ammo Allowed!
- Eye and ear protection
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.