This class was built from the ground up with the new AR owner in mind. You will learn about your new rifle, how it functions, how to maintain it, and how to sight it in.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The new AR-15 owner
- The AR-15 owner that is looking to learn more about their rifle
- Those that have never had formal AR-15 training
- Those looking to learn how to sight in their AR-15
- Those looking to learn how to clean and maintain an AR-15
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The parts and nomenclature of the AR-15
- How an AR-15 functions and the major parts
- How to breakdown and field strip an AR-15
- How to properly clean and maintain your AR-15
- How to sight in/zero your AR-15
No previous training required
18+ and up
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
- AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56
- Eyes and Ears
- 20 rounds for your AR-15
- Eyes and Ears (if needed)
Round Count • 20rds
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.