- Pistol Basics class is a hands-on course
- There is no better time than now to take a class to help you make the right decision when deciding on which handgun and accessories to buy.
- At Centennial Gun Club, our expert instructors know the biggest challenge after getting started is to feel comfortable with the selection process. Whether you need help buying your first handgun and accessories or you’re not happy with the gear you currently have, we can help and we’ll be with you every step of the way!
Pistol Basics: $75
- Stop by the Training desk to get your questions answered
3 GREAT things that make this Pistol Basics course unique:
- Expert advice on which firearm and accessories are the best fit for you.
- Learn range etiquette and become more confident and comfortable shooting on the range.
- We will help you get familiar with:
- Accessories/Gear Handgun Selection
- Proper Fit
- Operation Basics
- Hands-On Experience
- Practical Exercise
- Shooting Comfortably and Confidently