ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only
Course Number: MB002
Course Title: ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only
Course Length: 2 hours
This course is intended to further enhance the skills and tactics presented during the prerequisite one day MOMMA BEAR CLASS:
ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only is specifically designed for women with a desire to better protect themselves and their children. The addition of this course is in response to a growing number of women requesting a realistic program to enhance their level of preparedness to defend those they love. The ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only is an introduction to the Close Quarters Defense (CQD) Training system that has been validated and utilized by the US Navy SEAL Teams, Elite Federal Tactical Teams and Law Enforcement organizations across the nation. The foundation developed in this course will be the foundation on which future training may be built (unarmed, knife, pistol, and rifle). This course is presented in the respectful and professional manner that we would expect for our wives, mothers and daughters.
Student will continually improvethe appropriate posture for an offensive or defensive encounter.
Student will futher demonstrate the ability to defend their upper body vitals.
Student will demonstrate the ability to handle a pistol safely.
Student will increasingly become more efficient and effective in tactical skills and movement.
Student will demonstrate the ability to appropriately and effectively engage an adversary with a pistol.
Various Skills and Drills presented in the ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only Class will be honed within one (or more) 2 hour session per month.
ASRTC Skills Development – Women Only Class will begin with a stretch/warm up period and the Skill of the day will be demonstrated/drilled/critiqued.
Various Skills will include:
-Armed Defense, Pistol
-Live Fire Marksmanship
-360 degree Simunition Scenarios engaging live adversaries
-Family Communication and Movement during an Emergency situation
-Evaluations/recommendations/guidance on your Family’s Emergency Action Planning and equipment and much, much more.
Instructor (s): Jimmy Graham
Jimmy spent over 15 years in the US Navy SEAL Teams earning the rank of Chief Petty Officer (E7). During that time he earned Certifications as a Range Safety Officer for Live Fire, Dynamic Movement and Master Training Specialist.
Jimmy also served for 7 years as an Operator and Lead Instructor for an Elite Federal Government Protective Detail for High-Risk environments. During this time he earned his certification for FIDC Federal Firearms Instructor Development Course, Simunition Scenario Qualified Instructor and Facilitation Skills Workshop.
Jimmy has trained Law Enforcement on the Federal, State, and Local level and has traveled nationally training communities in order to enhance their level of readiness in response to Active Shooter Situations.
Jimmy is currently the owner and Lead Instructor for Duty To Act, LLC. Defense Consulting and is subcontracting with CGC as Contract Consultant and Lead Instructor for Corporate Security Training.
Federal Firearms Instructor
Simunition Scenario Certified Instructor
US Navy Master Training Specialist
Live Fire Pistol Certified Trainer and RSO
Live Fire Rifle Certified Trainer and RSO
Live Fire Dynamic Movement Certified Instructor and RSO
Close Quarters Defense Certified Instructor
CQD Certified Training Facility
Materials Provided by Students:
Personal Firearms on Live-Fire sessions only
Materials Provided by Instructor:
All gear, guns, ammo, and safety equipment provided. (No Live personal weapons will be required or allowed for this course)
Good shoes or boots, a good belt that will hold a holster. Clothing that you can move freely in.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Gun Store at Centennial cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.