Introduction To Competitive Shooting
Course Number: CS001
Length: 4 hour classroom including TI Simulator training
Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Now is your opportunity to find out what competitive shooting is all about.
The course will include a brief history of practical shooting…United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA)/ International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC).
Students will have an opportunity to shoot on our State of the Art Ti Simulator as part of the class to make sure everybody is competent with their fire arm and can safely maneuver thru the course.
- Safety rules
- Shooting and scoring explanation.
- Equipment and Firearm selection
- Stage analysis
- How to practice and where to practice
- Shooting your first match
Instructor: Joey Mizufuka
Instructor Bio: NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer. Range Officer for USPSA, GSSF. USPSA Representative for the Centennial Gun Club.
Materials Provided by Students:
- Pencil Paper to take notes
Materials Provided by Instructor:
- Power Point Presentation
- Display types of equipment used for match
- TI Simulator
- SIRT Simulator Training Pistols and Holsters
- Match Videos
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Gun Store at Centennial cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.