GLOCK DEEP CLEANING CLASS
Course Prefix: DP001
Course Title: GLOCK Deep Cleaning Class
Course Length: 3 hours
Cleaning a GLOCK pistol is quite easy considering their simplicity, minimal parts, and Tenifer metal treatment. If you clean it often you learn how to do it pretty quick. It is time to slow down and learn how to make that GLOCK last a lot longer.
Ask yourself the following question:
When was the last time you detailed your car?
I mean q-tip the nooks and crannies that hide all that trapped dirt. Well…all that hidden dirt is in your Glock pistol. Let our expert Glock armorer show you step by step how to disassemble the slide and frame to allow for that deep cleaning your Glock deserves.
Equipment provided by student:
- Glock pistol + Magazines (unloaded)
- Cleaning supplies, including Q-tips (lots of them)
- 3/32 punch (Available at home improvement or auto parts stores)
*Instructor will cover all Glock models except the new G42
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending.