Match Cancellation Policy: If the CGC match is canceled for any reason, your match fee will automatically be forwarded to the following month’s match. No exceptions.
Prerequisites: Have taken a USPSA safety class and in possession of the yellow safety card. Current classification in either USPSA or IDPA. CGC will not be doing “New Shooter” safety briefings.
Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Indoor League
What is GSSF: Glock Sport Shooting Foundation is a sanctioned event hosted by several indoor ranges throughout the country.
The GSSF match is a series of three matches conducted over a three-week period. Participants must be current GSSF members and compete in two of the three matches to qualify for plaques and prizes.
Ladies Night @ CGC
2nd Tuesday of each Month
Ladies Night @ CGC is an event for women of all ages and experience levels to come together for a fun filled evening of shooting and socializing. For new shooters we will have instruction on shooting fundamentals, for more experienced shooters we will have open range time. During the open range time there will be a selection of handguns to try out and shoot. We will also have people on hand to answer questions and give you pointers if desired.
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
A GIRL & A GUN @ CGC
4TH Tuesday of each Month
Our Chapter provides opportunities for ladies to get together for a time out of the house and have some fun shooting guns and making new friends. New shooters are always welcome and experienced shooters are always appreciated. At each event there will be some target practice and/or a fun activity. It is the perfect time to get
together for some girl bonding!
- I am a Newbie! If you have never shot a gun before, new to guns and in need of some pointers or maybe haven’t shot a gun in years… we welcome you to our events.
- Not a Newbie. We appreciate experienced shooters at our events, helping us to share safe handling and firearms knowledge. Of course, we want to challenge you as well, so we will have learning opportunities and fun events with you in mind.
Do I Have to Be a Member to Participate?
No, you are not required to be a member for your first couple of visits to most AG & AG events, including Girl’s Night Out, “T” Time, Breakfast & Bullets, and various clinics. Come check us out! We encourage you to officially register as a member as soon as you are able. In most cases, members pay lower range fees and receive discounts from reputable vendors on range equipment and ammunition. Members also wear personalized name tags to help everyone learn names and build our community.
There are some AG & AG events that do require membership, such as competition matches for pistol, rifle and/or shotgun. Registration for our National Conference and Girl’s Getaways is also reserved for members.
A Girl & A Gun Women’s Shooting League is a ladies-only organization established by women shooters for women pistol, rifle, and shotgun shooters! The league is designed to take beginners to whatever skill level they wish to achieve and provide experienced shooters with more opportunities. The objective of some is to improve their skill levels for self-defense and competitive shooting. Others also are interested in learning how to choose the right guns, gear, and accessories for long-term participation in the community.
Denver Center Fire Steel Match
Steel shooting offers a port of entry to the shooting sports that is far less intimidating than practical shooting. Steel shooting provides an excellent starting place for young or beginning shooters. This Denver steel target shooting competition is highly spectator-friendly and the competition is easy to understand – it is all about the speed. By maintaining consistent challenges from year to year, the competition lends itself to the notion of setting – and breaking – speed records, which greatly adds to the excitement for shooters.
Bowling Pin Shooting Competition
This Denver bowling pin shooting competition is a fun event and everyone is welcome! If you’ve never been you are missing out. Entry fee is $15 with double elimination format. We require guns to be brought to the line unloaded, and either holstered or in a gun case. We recommend traditional hip holsters. Cross-draw, small of the back, ankle holsters, and shoulder holsters are not permitted.
Denver IPDA Shooting League Match
Members Only IDPA Shooting League Match
This Denver shooting competition uses practical equipment including full charge service ammunition to solve simulated “real world” self-defense scenarios using practical handguns and holsters that are suitable for self-defense use. IDPA is the use of practical equipment including full charge service ammunition to solve simulated “real world” self-defense scenarios using practical handguns and holsters that are suitable for self-defense use.
Denver .22 LR Rimfire Competition Steel Match
Welcome The CGC 22 rimfire match at Denver’s CGC. This shooting competition introduces participants to the fun and excitement of competitive shooting in a safe, low-pressure, family-friendly format. All levels of target shooters—new, novice and experienced—are welcome to compete. Each will find a challenge appropriate to his or her level of marksmanship. The CGC 22lr Rim-fire Steel Match is a safety oriented match.