USPSA Practical Shooting Match the Last Sunday of every month
We are proud to announce that CGC is now a USPSA Member Club. As such we will be hosting indoor USPSA matches.
Practical Shooting IS competition. Practical shooting is an exciting, fun, safe sport. The United States Practical Shooting Associations (USPSA) is the premier competitive shooting organization in the world. USPSA membership is your pass to compete in any USPSA or IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation) match anywhere in the world.
Centennial Gun Club is an active USPSA member Club. CGC is fortunate to have a crew of several RO’s, CRO’s, and a RM; as well as many volunteers, to organize, setup, and work the matches. CGC has one match per month on the last Sunday that includes an USPSA classifier stage. We also have an indoor USPSA two stage CGC members only match the Monday before the Sunday match as a warm-up.
Please come out and help set up and break down. This IS a volunteer sport. Thanks.
To shoot at either the Sunday sanctioned match or Monday the Centennial Gun Club members only practice two stage match, you will need the following:
Equipment Provided by Participants:
- Handgun of choice (9mm or greater)
- Strong Side Outside the Waistband Holster onlyDouble magazine pouch
- No inside the waistband holster
- No appendix carry holster
- No cross draw holster
- No shoulder holster
- No drop leg/tactical holster unless Active Duty Military or Active Duty Law Enforcement Officer
- 150 rounds for your firearm
- Brass Bag (mesh or cloth recommended)
* Minimum of 75 rounds for a Monday match and usually 150 rounds for Sunday Match.
It is always best to double the amount of ammo in case a reshoot is required.
CGC Practical Shooters
Club code: ECO16
Hosted by: Centennial Gun Club
Match Director: Trung Nguyen
Safety Instructor: Joey Mizufuka
Match Refunds: None.