Tactical Knife Options-Civilian Concepts Level-II
Course Number: TK002
Course Title: Tactical Knife Options-Civilian Concepts Level-II
This course starts where the Level-I class left off.
The course will expose the student to active scenario-based drills, using the knife against various physical attacks. The course includes more in-depth combo-drills to help the student further develop his/her personal style and work on economy-of-motion and fluidity.
- Drills utilizing the lines of attack
- Prioritizing threat(s) and implementing target acquisition
- Position of advantage (POA) techniques.
- three types of attackers and which one is statistically the most common
- Sudden Offensive Counter Tactics (SOCT) and the body’s natural startle/flinch response and how to leverage it into a counter measures.
Students most complete
Tactical Knife Options-Civilian Concepts Level I
BIO: Jeff Black
Instructor is a former LE officer, SWAT team member and combatives instructor with over ten years real-world experience as an officer and over 15 years training combatives. He has taught over 300 professionals from over 60 LE agencies and the Military. He holds a Master’s Degree in adult educations, and has over 360 hours of instructor development training. He has been a contract trainer through the County Sheriffs of Colorado and Colorado Chiefs of Police as well as being a featured speaker for several different associations.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Gun Store at Centennial reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Gun Store at Centennial is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Gun Store at Centennial cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.