11800 East Peakview Ave
Holster Qualification Night
New students of the handgun have to learn a number of critical skills. One of the most important of these skills is the “presentation,” or drawing the handgun from the holster for use. Defensive shooters must be able to execute a swift, safe, and efficient presentation. Once the need for the gun has passed, the shooter must be able to re-holster the handgun safely. This entire process of drawing and re-holstering the handgun is the most hazardous process involved in using the pistol, unless one learns to do these things properly.
What you need for Class only training:
1. Firearm will be in a safe and unloaded condition in the classroom during practice.
2. If you have snap caps you may use them in the classroom
3. All firearms will be inspected by the instructor prior to class.
Suggested holster for classroom session.
1. Strong side outside the waistband or inside the waistband holsters only.
2. No cross draw, shoulder holster, small of the back or ankle holsters allowed.
Come and join us and get certified so you can be certified to draw from the holster when practicing on our range.