Cost: $175 $149.00 special
Course Length (in hours): 4 Hours (Including Range Time)
Instructor: John Abramson
Instructor Bio: John has personally instructed over 4,000 students through NRA Basic Pistol and Multi-state Concealed Carry Classes.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
Utah Concealed Firearms Instructor
Pre-requisites: Students must already have either a valid Concealed Carry Permit, or completed the Multi-State Concealed Carry Level 1 class. Students will be expected to be knowledgeable about their specific firearm.
Maximum number of students: 12
Materials provided by Instructor: Clear Barrel Indicator; Certificate of Completion
Materials provided by Students:
- Outside the waistband Kydex holster for your specific firearm.
- Firearm; semi-automatic or revolver.
- Semi-automatic, you will need to provide two or three magazines, a magazine holster is preferred.
- Revolver, please bring a speed loader and/or moon clips for your specific firearm.
- 100 rounds of ammunition for your firearm
Our Concealed Carry Level 2 class is designed for experienced shooters who have either a current concealed carry permit, or have completed the Multi State Concealed Carry Level 1 course. Students will be expected to have knowledge on the safe operation of their specific firearm. This class will review current laws related to Colorado concealed carry. Students will become proficient at drawing from a holster, tactical and emergency reloads, clearing malfunctions, shooting behind cover and other scenario specific drills.
Safely demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to assume various shooting positions of concern to those carrying a concealed handgun.
Review current laws regarding firearms
Become proficient in drawing from holsters by using your holster and firearm (with a Clear Barrel Indicator provided by the instructor).
Learn proper identification and response to a weapon malfunction and how to keep your firearm running at all times
Practice skills on the simulator:
The TI Training Lab is an interactive Use of Force and Firearms Simulation system that combines the latest technologies with unique feature sets, allowing for total training customization. A theater-style simulator experience that puts you right in the action!
Confirm skills on range:
- Draw from a holster –speed drills
- Moving forward and backwards while shooting
- Strong and support hand shooting and transitioning
- Get off the “X” drills – drawing and moving
- Close combat drills – out of battery demo
Important Notice: Firearms must be kept in a case until instructed otherwise and no ammunition will be allowed in the classroom. Please leave ammunition in your vehicle until you are instructed to retrieve it for ‘live fire’ exercises.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.