CGC Shot Doctor
Max Students: 12
Classroom/Range: 3 Hours
Arm yourself with knowledge and new skills…
Learn to shoot your firearm with confidence. Learn how to make mechanical corrections when missing shots. Learn to shoot accurately. Learn to get a faster shot release. By using the videos taken during class, you will be able to see yourself frame-by-frame to diagnose areas for improvement.
Small class sizes will give you an extra one-on-one time with instructors. All skill levels are welcomed to participate in this comfortable learning atmosphere. This course will also give women an opportunity to learn in a non-intimidating environment.
Fortify and improve your skill set:
If you want to get better as a shooter, let the Shot Doctor teach you how.
Prerequisites: Completion of Pistol shooting course; Concealed Carry Course.
Equipment: Pistol, Holster, Speed Loaders or Extra Magazines, Concealment Garment and 100 rounds of ammunition.
Class Size: Limited
Instructors: Steve Brownell and John Gonsalves
-Served 18 years in both State and Federal law enforcement with the Indiana State Police and the F.B.I.
-Firearms instructor for the Atlanta Division of the F.B.I. and a member of the Atlanta F.B.I. SWAT Team.
-Prior Firearms Distinguished Expert with the Indiana State Police and is certified in pistol, AR-15 Rifle, MP-5 Rifle and shotgun. He is also a NRA Basic Pistol Instructor, Insight Instructor.
-Director of Training at the Centennial Gun Club.
-NRA Instructor, Chief Ranges Safety Officer, NRA Training Counselor, NRA Regional Counselor Refuse To Be A Victim.
-Over 20 years of training experience in the shooting sports and is involved with Boy Scouts Shooting Sports programs, National Shooting Sports Foundation programs.
Army Veteran 1966-1969
Course Cancellation / Change Policy:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.