Bowling Pin Match Coed
SIGN-IN AND BRACKETING
Check in: 6pm (safety brief will be conducted including rules and range commands)
Start time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Limited to the first 15 that register for each Match (if the match is full on-line the evening of the event. Walk-ins will not be allowed.)
This event requires a minimum of 10 participants to be held. If there are less than 10 registered participants the event will be cancelled.
Match Refunds: None. Participants may move to a different match date/time upon request.
1) Entry Fee: $10 Members, $20 Non-Members
2) Format: Triple Elimination.
3) Competitors are required to shoot 5 bowling pins completely off of a table.
4) Eye protection: Prescription glasses or safety glasses. Eye protection must be worn 100% of the time in the range.
5) Hearing protection: Ear plugs and / or ear muffs. Hearing protection must be worn 100% of the time in the range.
6) Holsters are not permitted. All handguns must be cased.
7) Minimum of 2 magazines required to participate (competitors are allowed to have two magazines loaded to 10 rounds each)
8) Minimum Caliber allowed: 9mm, Maximum Caliber allowed: .45 ACP
9) Optics and Red Dots are not allowed. Only iron sights are allowed.
1) Safety disqualifications. Failure to follow CGC Bowling Pin Shooting safety rules or general CGC safety rules can result in an immediate disqualification from the match.
2) Accidental discharge, failure to control your gun, finger on the trigger before the start signal, and breaking the 180-degree shooting line can result in immediate disqualification.
CGC reserves the right to adjust the rules to improve safety or the flow of our match.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 48 hours before the course date to receive a full refund in the form of an in-store Centennial Gun Club Gift Card.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.