Basic Competition Skills Dry Practice Workshop
Course Prefix: DF001
Course Title: Basic Competition Skills Dry Practice Workshop
Age: 21+ unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
Charlie Perez, USPSA Grand Master, take’s pride in being able to provide effective training for shooters who wish to improve their skills and produce maximum performance on demand. His training classes provide focused one on one interaction with each student to identify their primary needs and solutions. Charlie enjoys training and looks forward to working with fellow shooters to help them maximize their performance. Let’s work together to bring your practical shooting skills to the next level.
- Effective cone of fire vs. stance
- Grip pressure, arms, elbows, & shoulders
- Gun position while moving
- Eliminating wasted gun movement
- When to start looking for your sights.
- And many more skill building techniques.
Charlie Perez is a competition practical shooter who takes pride in what he does both on and off the range. In 2008 he started participating in competition practical shooting matches (USPSA, IDPA, & Steel Challenge) and has focus his efforts on being the best he can be. This dedication to perfecting in his shooting performance allowed him to achieve a Grand Master Classification in USPSA Limited division within a year and a half of starting. Achieving this dramatic increase in practical shooting performance was not only gained from a lot of hard work, but also by attending many training classes from world class practical shooters. He has attended training classes from Matt Burkett, Manny Bragg, Ron Avery, and Glen Higdon. By leveraging the practical shooting skills learned from these world class shooters Charlie has competed in more than 50 major matches across the nation and countless club matches with great success. These practical shooting accomplishments have allowed him the opportunity to represent several firearms sponsors while on and off the range. He is currently sponsored by Rainier Ballistics, Henning Competition, and Power Factor Shooting. His extensive competition shooting experience, dedication to achieving the next level of performance, and a focused training program enable him to compete at the highest levels within the practical shooting sports.
Equipment provided by Students:
- Competition shooting belt with holster
- Magazine pouches mounted to belt
- Note book/pad to take notes.
Materials Provided by Instructor:
- A hand-out will be given to each student
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Gun Store at Centennial cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.