How to assemble, disassemble and accessorize your AR platform rifle
Course Number: AAR001
Course Title: “How to assemble, disassemble and accessorize your AR platform rifle”
This course is for the new AR-15 owner/shooter who would like to familiarize themselves with assemble, disassemble and the many possible accessories available for their new rifle and how to attach/mount the accessories. This is class room only-no shooting or range time.
Tools & Cleaning Supplies
Instructor: Justin Bystrom
Justin has served in the Marine Corp for four years during that time as a Scout Sniper Chief Scout and Team Leader. He is highly skilled in field craft and marksmanship, expert in weapons, communication gear, tactics, techniques and procedures for Scout Snipers and Infantry Operations; oversaw training for the Scout Sniper Platoon and insuring all members were ready to deploy; acted as a buffer between the members of the platoon and the higher command, instructed the Sniper Employment Officer on the duties of a Sniper Platoon; achieved the rank of Sergeant. Justin also served as an Instructor at the Mountain Warfare Training Center teaching High Angle Scout Sniping, survival courses, Infantry Battalions in high altitude complex compartmentalized terrain in summer and winter climates; Instructed ODA and other SOF forces as well as regular military personnel and Law Enforcement.
Materials Provided by Instructor:
Access to parts available in the Gun Store for purchase.
Materials Provided by Student:
Rifle* (AR-15/M4 type rifles only with calibers of 5.56mm or 7.62mm) No select fire or full-auto rifles will be accepted for this class.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.